Terms and Conditions:
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Order Processing & Payment:
- Full Payment is required before an order will be processed. (This includes backorders and approved written add-ons).
- Payment can be made by Credit Card, Debit Card, and ACH transfer.
- Cash customer must come in to store to place orders.
- Once the order is submitted, changes can only be made by calling office within 24hrs for flat orders. Additional items can be processed online as a new order.
- Cancellations after the order is picked will be subject to a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations or Exchanges made after an order is shipped are subject to a 15% restocking/processing fee.
- For same day pick up of flat pack cabinets, the order must be placed before 11:00 AM EST, please call to check our availabilities BEFORE YOU PLACED THE ORDER.
- For same day shipping of flat pack cabinets, the order must be submitted before 10:00 AM EST.
- For rush assembly cabinets, pick up can be UP TO TWO FULL BUSINESS DAYS. The assembling fee is$35.00 per cabinets instead of regular assembling charge of $20.
- Orders pick up within 24 hours are “Rush Orders”, a $150.00 for flat pack or $250 for assembled cabinets rush fee will apply when scheduling your orders.
- All orders cannot be held over 15 days. Warehousing fees apply if over 30 days after order placed.
- All unassembled orders will be ready to ship or pick up within 2 full business days. Assembled orders will require 5 full business days.
- Delivery only within a 50 miles radius and a $200.00 for flat pack or $250-$300 for assembled cabinets delivery fee will apply while placing the order.
- A responsible party must be present to inspect, inventory, and sign off on delivery.
- All unassembled orders will be ready t· o ship or pick up within 2 full business days. Assembled orders will require 5-7 full business days.
- The driver is only responsible for placing the pallet on the ground for residential deliveries with lift gate services selected at the time of check out.
- Address classifications are based on city zones; therefore it is possible to have a commercial property in a residential area. In this case, the delivery would be considered residential, and subject to the residential delivery fees and conditions.
- You MUST notate if the number of pallets delivered does not match the number listed on the driver’s BOL copy.
- Careful inspection of packaging condition is vital to freight claims. Even if you are not sure if the contents inside contain damage due to the exterior’s condition, you MUST indicate on the BOL to be able to claim concealed damages in the future.
- Do not reject damaged items. SEE IMPORTANT NOTES ON MISSING AND DAMAGED ITEMS BELOW.
- All freight orders are packaged in individual boxes, placed on a pallet, shrink wrapped & strapped.
- Careful inspection of packaging condition is vital to freight claims. Even if you are not sure if the contents inside contain damage due to the exterior’s condition, you MUST indicate on the BOL to be able to claim.
- For freight orders, please select “Company Carrier” at the checkout and leave a note for your attention, shipping address, phone number, and commercial/residential. All shipping charges are calculated manually in office to provide you the best rate. We will contact you for shipping charge when we have the shipping rate ready. Global Cabinetry is NOT responsible for the delivery date postponed if failure of payment.
- Global Cabinetry will provide the tracking information. Please account for at least one extra day for residential and scheduled delivery appointments.
- You will receive a tracking number by email the day after the order has shipped.
- All destinations must be tractor/ trailer accessible, or Limited Access fees will be applied ($100).
- For Residential Deliveries – The freight company will contact you 24 hours in advance to schedule delivery (usually a 3–4-hour window).
- Shipping charges cover one delivery attempt. The customer is responsible for any additional shipping and handling charges for delivery failure due to customer circumstances.
Missing or Damaged Items: (Including Concealed Damage):
- Freight claims for obvious damage or shortage can only be accepted when indicated on the BOL.
- All damages must be documented and reported upon opening the boxes. Freight damage claims must be filed within 5 business days. No claims will be allowed without the proper paperwork.
- To file a claim for damage or shortage, please email to email@example.com with following information.
- Please include the following:
§ Order number
§ Buyer’s name
§ Shipping address
§ Photos of the damaged items upon receiving.
§ A brief description of damage or shortage including item numbers or parts.
§ PICTURES of the damage are required.
§ Upon receipt of the damage claim, we will review the request within 48 business hours. Approved claim replacements will then be shipped out within 24-48 hours.
- Expedited shipping service is NOT available for replacements and/or parts.
- Items that have been assembled (not through Global Cabinetry) or installed cannot be claimed as damage.
- Global Cabinetry cannot be held responsible for any labor costs accrued during the installation of any of its products sold via any of its channels of distribution. This includes, but is not limited to, items that may be flawed or have become damaged in transit.
Pick Up Orders:
- Customers will be notified as soon as the order is ready to pick up from the warehouse.
- Orders not picked up within 5 business days will be subject to a storage charge of $25 per pallet per day.
- Orders not picked up within 10 business days will be subject to storage charges and additional restocking fees of 20%.
Returns and Replacements:
- All returns must be authorized by Global Cabinetry prior to return shipment. For authorization, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns must be received by Global Cabinetry within 30 days of purchase.
- All items must be returned in original, unopened packaging, therefore NO RETURNS ON CABINETS NOT ASSEMBLED BY GLOBAL CABINETRY.
- No returns on trims, moldings, fillers, panels, or sales tools.
- Qualifying returns will incur a 15% RESTOCKING FEE.
- The customer is responsible for setting up all return shipments.
- Any returned product DEEMED UNSELLABLE WILL NOT RECEIVE CREDIT.
- All authorized refunds will be issued store credits.